Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Love

An empty street,an ampty house,
a hole inside my heart. I'm all alone
and the rooms are getting smaller.
I wonder how, I wonder why,
I wonder where they are,
the days we've had,
the songs we've sang together(oh yeah).
and oh my love,
I'm holding on forever ,
reaching for a love that seems so far,
(chorus) : so I say a little prayer,
and hope my dreams will take me there ,
where the skies are blue
to see you once again,my love,
over seas from coast to coast,
to find the place i love the most,
where the fields are green
to see you once again,
my love.
I try to read, I go to work,
I'm laughing with my friends,
but i can't stop to keep myself from thinking(so long).
(chorus)
to hold to read, I go to work,
to promise u my love,
to tell u from my heart.........
ဘာေရးရမွန္းမသိတာနဲ႔ West life ရဲ႕သီခ်င္းေလးပဲ တင္လိုက္ေတာ့တယ္ေနာ္.......

No comments: